Everyone wants to learn how to become healthier, and that's the beautiful thing about humanity. Most of us are striving to improve and get better. With God's help we can do all things.
I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me. (Philippians 4:13)
To help you get on that path to better health, we've compiled 10 little know health tips that will get you started down the right path.
1. Got a headache? Try drinking a couple of glasses of water first before reaching for the aspirin.
2. Inhaling and drinking a cup of black coffee can help stop mild asthma attacks before they get worse.
3. If water makes you gag, add a slice of lemon or lime. Stick with trying to drink 1 glass a day for 22 days (21 days=new habit).
4. If you avoid carbs for at least an hour after exercise, your body is forced to burn fat. (Share with your low carb friends.)
5. Whether or not you opt for a low-carb diet, starchy or sugary foods should make up no more than 1/3 of your daily food intake.
6. Eat lots of leafy green vegetables like spinach and kale if you want to protect your eyesight.
7. If you frequently end up with bladder infections, cut irritants such as caffeine, spicy foods and acidic foods from your diet.
8. Avoid sunscreens with a citrus or coconut scent: This can indicate the presence of psoralen, which speeds up aging!
9. If you have asthma, choose aerobic (endurance-building) forms of exercise rather than anaerobic (e.g. sprinting).
10. Everyone knows about cranberries being good for your bladder – but did you also know pears can help too? (They balance acidity.)